Screen printing ink for printing on metals, pretreated polyester films and polyolefines, polycarbonate, powder coated and lacquered metals. Flexible system for manufacturing membrane switchesContactez-nous maintenant
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Norilit® U is suitable for printing on metals, pre-treated polyester films, pre-treated polyolefins, polycarbonate, powder coated and lacquered metals.
The ink films show excellent resistance to yellowing, household cleaners, oils, lubricants, fuels and alcoholic solutions. Norilit® U resists 220 °C (428 °F) for a limited time (a few minutes).
Plus d'informations sur: Downloads
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks - 09/20213 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Screen Printing Inks 12.201826 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB