Des centres de fabrication ultra-modernes, des méthodes de travail innovantes et qui respectent l'environnement, l'utilisation de matières premières de grande qualité ainsi que des contrôles de qualité permanents assurent une haute qualité constante de nos produits.
Nos encres sérigraphiques aqueuses et nos promoteurs d'adhérence sont faits à plus de 60% d'une eau "écologique et durable".
Les encres et les vernis Proell sont fabriqués conformément aux réglementations RoHS et REACH. Nos encres ne contiennent pas de pigments à base de métaux lourds toxiques (DIN EN 71/3).
Qualité, Efficacité et Protection de l'Environnement
Qualité et conformité à la protection de l'environnement et du travail sont certifiées par:Show Downloads
Proell’s Commitment to Customers and Quality – Our Company Policy
- To accommodate the ever expanding global market, we develop, produce and sell future oriented ink systems for screen and pad printing plus custom chemical products for the coating and printing of plastic and other materials.
- Our customers are the focal point of everything we think and do. Their demands determine the high quality of our products and service.
- We have signed the pledge of the European Council’s Association of Lacquer, Ink and Designer Paint Industries, EuPIA and CEPE, to avoid the use of hazardous raw materials. In developing and manufacturing our products, we do not incorporate any of the substances appearing on the list of banned materials.
- The close co-operation of our R&D, production and sales departments guarantees first rate quality, product safety, compatibility with the environment and user friendliness.
- A primary focus of our production is developing UV lacquers as a preferred substitute for solvent-based systems.
- Tailor-made solutions combined with the service of skilled experts, flexibility and promptness make us stand out. This means constant customer support including the related technical training.
- To assure compliance with legal guidelines, to rule out any possible occurrence of pollution, and to achieve the highest degree of safety for employees, visitors and those working with or near our company, we monitor our production on a continuing basis.
- We see it as our special task to use all resources as efficiently as possible, to be particularly cautious with dangerous substances and to avoid pollution through exhaust and waste.
- We ensure the expert qualification and environmental and safety awareness of our employees and promote active participation in the continuous improvement of our processes, quality, product safety and environmental protection. This is in keeping with our deep commitment to the customer and the company.
- We safeguard health, avoid accidents and prevent job-related illnesses not only through the careful planning or equipment and processes, but by performing in line with important health criteria as well.
- We strive to convince our customers with uniform top quality of products and service which comply with all environmental and safety standards.
- Our target is to increase customer satisfaction and constantly promote the safety and environmental as well as health protection of our employees above and beyond the legal requirement.
- Proell GmbH Company Policy - 202044 KB
- Declaration of Conformity with EC Directives - 09/2019263 KB
- Proell - REACH Declaration - 06/2020312 KB
- Proell Declaration Safety of Toys DIN EN 71-3 - 09/2019397 KB
- USP Medical Class VI712 KB
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 264 KB
- DIN EN ISO 14001:2015 263 KB
- DIN EN ISO 45001:2018213 KB