Screen printing ink for printing on PVC, polycarbonate, polystyrene, ABS and SANContactez-nous maintenant
Area of Application and General Characteristics
Very fast drying ink for printing on polystyrene and polystyrene copolymers. Further, it is suitable for other thermoplastics such as PVC, polycarbonate and for printing on paper and cardboard. Printed on thermoplastic substrates, Noriprint® PS withstands thermoforming.
For printing on soft plastics or cellulose materials in chromo quality, preliminary tests are required, especially for overlapping multicolor printing.
Noriprint® PS does constitutionally not contain any pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, part 3).
Plus d'informations sur: Downloads
- Product Range Screen Printing Inks - 4/20232 MB
- Application Chart for Screen Printing Inks30 KB
- Application Chart Auxiliaries for Solvent-based Screen Printing Inks26 KB
- Color Information Basic Colors227 KB
- Color Information Standard Colors194 KB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB