Textile screen ink for various grades of cotton and synthetics (fixation at room temperature)Contactez-nous maintenant
Area of Application
Water-based screen printing ink for printing on non-finished cotton, cotton blends as well as on non-finished synthetics made from polyester, polyamide, viscose, lycra and acetate fibres.
Metallic colors are only available in the water based ink line Nori-Tex.
Coarse effect pigments like mica, glitter and so on should also be processed with binder Nori-Tex 076, because the binding power of AquaTex C is only suited for finely granulated color pigments.
AquaTex C conforms to the requirements on the substances listed in appendices 4 and 5 of the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (Product Class I to IV).
AquaTex C is a water-based ink system and does constitutionally not contain any petrol, other solvents or formaldehyde.
All color shades are free of pigments based on toxic heavy metals (DIN EN 71, par 3).
Plus d'informations sur: Downloads
- Application Chart for Water-Based Screen Printing Inks32 KB
- Imprimer avec les encres aqueuses - 09/2019177 KB
- Produits recommandés pour une bonne untilisation des encres sérigraphiques aqueuses57 KB
- Product Range Water-Based Screen Printing Inks - 01/20232 MB
- General Information on Screen Printing Inks - 09/201964 KB
- Form for Technical Inquiries688 KB